Your Chromebook’s Google account settings should be opened
Simply select Add Account
Choose Gmail from the list of choices, then input your Gmail login information
Google Account Changes on a Chromebook
More From Us:
- How Can I Check My iPhone’s Usage?
- Where can I find the PhonePe account option?
- How Can A Metal One Hitter Be Cleaned?
How can I change to another Gmail account?
Choose Add another email address or phone number from this point on, then type in your new email address. You will then be able to access your other Gmail account from this menu once this is finished.
On my Chromebook, how can I delete my main Gmail account?
To remove your primary Gmail account from your Chromebook, log into your Gmail account on your Chromebook and click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner. Click on Settings and then scroll down to Sign out of all other devices.
How do I modify my Google Chrome login?
1) Launch Google Chrome and select the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
2) From the drop-down option, pick Settings.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Show advanced settings.
4) Click the Change account settings link at the bottom of the page.
Option 5: Click Add new account.
How do I uninstall Chrome with a Gmail account?
How can I modify my Chromebook’s owner account?
Thats’s all for How do I modify my Chromebook’s Gmail account?, if you have any queries related to it you can ask in the comment section below. We hope you liked the guide and if you have any other questions related to the tech and gadgets industry you can request us to handle it for you.