If your Logitech MX Master has been on for a long time and does not switch off, you may need to reset it
To do so, press and hold the device’s centre scroll button as well as the power button on the top for five seconds
The Logitech logo will appear, indicating that the device has been turned off
Unboxing, setup, and review of the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse!
More From Us:
- How Can I View WMV On My iPhone?
- How Do I Unlock The Cold War Campaign On PS4?
- How Can I Fix Photoshop’s Line Tool?
What is the procedure for resetting my Logitech mx3?
1) Shut down the Logitech mx3.
2) Press and hold the Logitech mx3’s power button for 10 seconds.
3) After a few moments, the power LED should turn red and then green, indicating that the reset was successful.
What is the procedure for reconnecting my Logitech MX Master?
Why isn’t my Logitech mouse working anymore?
What is the procedure for resetting my wireless mouse?
Why isn’t my wireless mouse functioning anymore?
Thats’s all for What is the procedure for resetting my Logitech MX Master?, if you have any queries related to it you can ask in the comment section below. We hope you liked the guide and if you have any other questions related to the tech and gadgets industry you can request us to handle it for you.